For EmployeesWorkplace Investigations
As skilled litigators and negotiators, the team at Zubas Flett Law provides clients with effective advocacy and cost-effective legal services.
At Zubas Flett Law, we conduct workplace investigations with efficiency, fairness and sensitivity. We are attuned to the complexities involved with interviewing complainants, respondents and witnesses, while gathering and analyzing confidential information and evidence dealing from complaints of harassment, workplace violence, discrimination, theft, breach of workplace policies, conflicts of interest, or fraud. And we work fast to minimize workplace disruption.
As part of our investigative services and priorities, we:
- Develop an investigation plan;
- Identify, review, and assess evidence;
- Conduct interviews with all parties involved;
- Ascertain credibility;
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality of investigation; and,
- Provide a comprehensive report with or without recommendations, based on findings of fact.
Our multi-generational team has been retained by both public and private sector clients and can work alongside internal counsel or staff.
As an external investigator, the Firm ensures that your workplace investigation is legally defensible.
If you would like us to manage your workplace investigation, please contact our office.
- Termination of Employment
- Review of Offer Letters
- Review of Employment Contracts
- Health and Safety Issues
- Human Rights Breaches
- Performance Management Issues
- Fiduciary Duties
- Constructive Dismissal
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosures
- Harassment Complaints
- Restrictive Covenants, Non-Solicitation and Non-Competition clauses
- Professional Negligence and Misconduct
- Compensation and Benefits Issues
- Employment Standards Issues